The BradyPrinter i7100 Industrial Label Printer is a reliable, heavy-duty and high accuracy label printer that quickly prints a wide range of high quality identification materials for a variety of applications including cable, printed circuit board and asset & component identification.
Protects against electrostatic discharge
- Prevent damage to sensitive electronic components: casing is manufactured in compliance with EN 61340-5-1:2016 and surface resistance is ≤ 104 ohm in line with DIN IEC 60093, charge reduced from 1000V to 100V in 2 seconds
- Combine with static dissipative labels: combine with B-717, B-718 and B-719 printed circuit board labels to prevent static electricity build up
Reliable & fast: The BradyPrinter i7100 offers highly accurate label printing for business critical high volume identification challenges. The printer features:
- a powerful internal processor designed to handle up to 7000 labels per day
- up to 300 mm/sec print speed
- 300 or 600 dpi ultra-sharp printing
- center alignment of prints for high printing accuracy
- interchangeable platen rollers for optimised printhead life time
- a wide range of high quality identification materials
Easy to use: The BradyPrinter i7100 has an intuitive colour touch screen interface with distinctive icons to easily access the printer's menus. The printer's foldable cover allows for a small system footprint and enables users to quickly change consumables to start a new job or continue printing.
Flexible connectivity: To meet your unique workflow & data flow needs, the BradyPrinter i7100 connects any way you need it to be. It offers plenty of ports and an optional I/O connection that allows your printer to be triggered from the programmable controller, foot pedal, sensor or other basic device.
A wide range of applications: The BradyPrinter i7100 Label Printer can print on a wide range of durable and specialty identification solutions for Electronics, Aerospace, Defence and Mass Transit manufacturers, Automotive, Logistics, ICT Infrastructure and Telecom industries. Label materials include:
- Heat-shrinkable sleeves
- High heat printed circuit board labels
- Durable asset and component labels
Colour Capability: Monocolour
Resolution (dpi): 300 or 600
Recommended Usage per Day: 7000
Max. Label Width (mm): 110.00 mm
Max. Print Length (mm): 2000.00 mm
Weight (kg) 10.0
Dimensions 252.00 mm W x 288.00 mm H x 288.00 mm L x 460.00 mm D
Application(s) Cable & wire identification, Circuit board & component identification, General & industrial identification, Laboratory identification
Bar Code Capability: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.