No setup. No adjustments. No waste.
Set up, switch out and print faster than you ever imagined with the BradyPrinter i5300 Industrial Label Printer. It’s intuitive, auto-calibrating and precise, printing barcodes and small fonts on labels as small as 5.08 mm. With a solid, metal frame construction, it can handle both high-volume and high-mix labelling applications: electronics and product ID, wire and panel ID, lab ID and safety and facility ID.
- No waste: Prints on the very first label to maximise material use (and cut costs).
- Fast setup: 20-second material changeovers with no calibration, sensor or print setting adjustments.
- Precision printing: Either 300 or 600* dpi models align and print on labels as small as 5.08 mm.
- Saves time: Prints fast, and pauses, resumes and stores jobs in a write-protected list.
- Prints thousands of label types: Options for both stock and custom parts.
Colour Capability: Monocolour
Resolution (dpi): 300 or 600*
Recommended Usage per Day: 5000
Max. Print Width (mm): 101.98 mm
Max. Print Length (mm): 1524 mm
*600dpi model coming soon
Weight (kg) 15.00
Dimensions 285mm W x 279 mm H x 401 mm D
Application(s) Asset identification, Cable & wire identification, Circuit board & component identification, General & industrial identification, Laboratory identification
Bar Code Type: 1D (Linear); 2D and 1D (Linear); QR, 2D and 1D (Linear)
Materials Supported PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), PET (metallized), PU (polyurethane), PVC (vinyl), PVF (polyvinyl fluoride), PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride), PP (polypropylene), PI (polyimide), polyamide, polyether polyurethane (Heatex™), raised panel push-button material, paper, tamper-evident and tamper-resistant materials, 8-10 year outdoor vinyl, 10-hour glow-in-the-dark material, retroreflective labels, printable floor marking tape, nylon and vinyl cloth, wash-down materials, extreme temperature laboratory materials, slides/lab-staining materials, other materials not listed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.