Design, preview and print – all from your phone. Simple and intuitive, the M211 is built for the job site, running all day on a full charge while resisting drops, shocks and crushes. Never before did an entry level portable printer combine all of these in a single, game-changing device.
Design, preview and print labels – all from your phone.
- Use the M211 Label Printer, Express Labels Mobile App and a phone to create and print labels
- Tough, industrial labeller designed to survive and thrive on any worksite.
- Get more done all day long with 300 label prints from one full battery charge
- Fast and dependable Bluetooth connection
Simple. Easy. Intuitive
Seamlessly design, preview and print labels from your familiar smartphone and swiftly connect to a reliable, industrial grade printer. No other phone driven label printer today matches the label design possibilities of the M211 Label Printer.
- Design, preview and print even complex labels with our industry leading Express Labels App
- Easily create labels using data from your existing spreadsheets
- Work efficiently by saving and swiftly sharing label designs with colleagues
- Seamlessly connect to your printer via Bluetooth 5.0
- Glance the on-board printer LED-indicators to check battery life, connectivity and remaining labels
Label it once with pre-sized and continuous labels
Select from 90+ cartridges, filled to the brim with reliable, tested and dedicated label materials that stay attached and remain legible on every surface and in any environment.
- Quite unique for an entry level printer, you can not only print continuous but also pre-sized labels for consistent component label sizing with rounded corners, and less label waste when creating cable labels.
- Always have the best label for your application by selecting from 90+ compatible cartridges with reliable, industrial-grade label materials.
- Trust your identification by using reliable labels that stay attached to cables and components, and that resist cold, heat, moisture, weathering and other influences. Technical data sheets with label test results are available for each material.
Survives and thrives on any worksite
Ready to label all day with a lightweight device, a powerful battery, drop-lock-print label cartridges and a built-in auto-cutter. Survives falls, crushes, and shocks.
- Print up to 300 labels on a single battery charge
- Swiftly switch label cartridges with a drop-lock-print system
- Wearable, 0.5 kg compact print system design
- No need to be extra carefull, as the printer survives 1.8 metre falls, 110 kg crushes and military specification shocks
Brady Article Number: 170381
Colour Capability: Monocolour
Resolution (dpi): 203
Max. Label Width (mm): 19.05 mm
Recommended Usage per Day: 100
Weight (kg) 0.54 kg
Dimensions 137.16 mm (W) x 101.60 mm (H) x 66.04 mm (D)
Application(s) Data and telecommunications labelling, Electrical labelling, General identification, Lean and 5S labelling, Warehouse marking, Wire and cable labelling
Bar Code Type: Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 93, Code 93 Full ASCII, EAN-13, EAN-13 Extension 2, EAN-13 Extension 5, EAN-8, EAN-8 Extension 2, EAN-8 Extension 5, GS1-128, HIBC, Interleaved 2 of 5, JAN-13, JAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E
Materials Supported Heat-shrink Polyolefin Sleeve; Nylon Cloth; Polyester; Polypropylene; Self-laminating Polyester; Self-laminating Vinyl; Vinyl
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.