The BradyPrinter i5100 Industrial Label Printer is smart and easy to use, offers excellent performance and prints 1200 standard identification labels plus user specific, tailored custom labels.
Smart & connected: The BradyPrinter i5100 Industrial Label Printer communicates automatically with our label design apps, label consumables and ink ribbons for a smooth and fast printer setup. Its intuitive, full colour touch screen includes a label and print status monitor which also informs you when the installed ink ribbon does not optimally match the inserted label supplies. Brady labels can easily be loaded thanks to a self-centering roll holder and automatic calibration and label setup. On top of this, the printer features a range of standard ports for common industrial connectivity scenarios.
Excellent print performance: With 300 and 600 dpi printing, the BradyPrinter i5100 offers crisp, high quality printing on reliable, industrial grade labels from 5 up to 110 mm. Driven by a powerful 32 bit and 800 Mhz internal printer processor, the i5100 prints at a speed of up to 300 mm/sec at 300 dpi. The printer's interchangeable platen rollers help to keep its performance at maximum, even after intensive use.
Reliable, industrial grade labels: The BradyPrinter i5100 can print on 70 label materials, more than 1200 stock label parts and tailored custom label materials and parts. Applications include:
- product identification labels: metallised labels, tamper-evident labels, work-in-process labels, QA testing labels, a.o.
- electronics and printed circuit board labels: polyimide traceability labels, removable labels, electrostatic dissipative labels, a.o.
- logistics and asset tracking labels: asset tracking labels, tote & pallet labels, repositionable bin & shelf labels, a.o.
- cable & component identification labels: self-laminating cable labels, cable sleeves, cable tags, push button labels, rating plate labels a.o.
- laboratory labels: cryo tube labels, slide labels, removable glassware labels, well plate labels, tissue cassette labels a.o.
Colour Capability: Monocolour
Resolution (dpi): 300 or 600
Recommended Usage per Day: 5000
Max. Label Width (mm): 110.00 mm
Max. Print Length (mm): 2000.00 mm
Weight (kg) 6.62
Dimensions 240.00 mm W x 317.00 mm H x 435.00 mm D
Application(s) Asset identification, Cable & wire identification, Circuit board & component identification, General & industrial identification, Laboratory identification
Bar Code Type: 1D (Linear); 2D and 1D (Linear); QR, 2D and 1D (Linear)
Materials Supported Direct Thermal Paper; Freezerbondz™ Polyester; Heat-shrink Polyolefin Sleeves; High Temperature Heat-shrink Polyvinylidene Fluoride Sleeves; Metallic, Non-metal Polyester; Metallised Polyester; Nylon Cloth; Paper; Polyester; Polyethylene Foam Laminate Polyester; Polyethylene Tag; Polyimide; Polymer; Polypropylene; Polypropylene Tag; Polyvinylfluoride; Removable Polyester; Repositionable Paper; Self-laminating Polyester; Self-laminating Vinyl; StainerBondz™ Polyester; Static Dissipative Polyester; Tamper-evident Metallised Polyester; Tamper-evident Polyester; Tamper-resistant Metallised Vinyl; Vinyl Cloth; Water-indicating Polyester